Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sharing a blog is like being a rooom mate...

Lauren and I have just decided to share a space here on this blog and I kind of feel like we've moved in together. I'm already starting to worry about stepping on her toes - but I just feel like the new page layout is so classy! It has a sort of simply-sophisticated look to it... Also it happens to look remarkable like my sister's blog. Maybe it's a family thing?

Lauren dear, I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of doing a little rearranging. Over time I'm sure that we'll come to accept a certain style and when that happens we can live peacefully and happily, but until then we'll just have to make up a lot... wink.

2 comments:

The Deuce said...

Andy dear,
haha. It shows just how well we know each other that I just knew you would prefer a classier look. And don't worry, I'm perfectly okay with it. Everything looks great, but I think I should find something to argue about so that we can make up later...

Kinji said...

Hmm, let's argue just before the fireworks tonight then...